Necessary Paperwork to Sell Your House Fast for Cash
If you’ve already asked yourself the tough question ‘What do I need to sell my house?’ you already know that paperwork is the biggest, most complicated, and often most frustrating part of the answer to this question.
This is especially true if your need to sell is due to foreclosure, being behind on payments, the death of a loved one, or other challenging or even overwhelming circumstances, which may be out of your control.
The Denver Home Buyer is here to help you come out the other side of this process able to make a fresh start and move on with your life. One of the most important ways that working with us can help ease your stress is that we take care of all the detailed paperwork that comes with selling your home.
We’ve been helping Denver, Boulder and Castle Rock homeowners get fast, stress-free cash offers for their homes for over 14 years. We understand that bad things often happen to good people and that none of us can control everything that happens in our lives.
That’s why one of our top priorities in every home sale is to make it as easy, quick and stress-free as possible. If you are going through a challenging time, the last thing you need is more needless headaches.
Here are just a few of the documents we’ll take care of when you work with us
- Sales contract – This document ensures that your interests are covered if there is a dispute about the property after the transaction is completed. It includes the sale completion date, the sale price, the date the buyer takes possession, inspection dates, and conditions for terminating the sale.
When you work with The Denver Home Buyer, you won’t have to worry about these dates, deadlines, or details. All you need to do is complete the form on this page. One of our helpful agents will reach out to you within 24 hours to let you know exactly how to get our simple process started.
- Residential property disclosure – This is a legal notice intended to notify the buyer of property defects or issues such as mold, or damaged fixtures. Because The Denver Home Buyer purchases your home as-is, we assume responsibility for these defects. So if you have to sell because of tenant damage or expensive, time-consuming repairs, this is a powerful incentive for you to work with us.
- Title documents – The property deed or title designates property ownership. Sellers are required to avail these documents for the scrutiny of the buyer, who can stipulate the title search and transfer process. The Denver Home Buyer will help to procure a reputable title company early in the process, taking another stressful and time-consuming element of the sales process off your shoulders.
- Occupancy agreements – These documents let you know when you must be out of your home, and when a buyer can move in. Working with us allows you more flexibility in the move out date because you are not selling directly to another homeowner. For example, a post-occupancy agreement would come into play if you wish to remain in the home as a tenant after the sale has completed until such time as you can line up appropriate housing. It also establishes who will pay for utility bills, property taxes and other expenses related to maintaining the property.
- Closing or settlement statements – This facilitates the finalization of all house sale transactions, including fees. Remember, when you sell your home to us, we cover the fees.
Just call (303) 923-8843 to get started, and a friendly, compassionate representative will call you back. You’ll have a fair cash offer within 24 hours, and money in your pocket in less than a week!
Who is The Denver Home Buyer?
I have known Jeff Corporon for several years and recently Jeff was our listing agent in the sale of our home. Jeff’s expertise and consultations were very helpful. Jeff explained the process and handled all details that made the transaction a lot easier than originally thought. We were able to stay in our house longer with Jeff’s help and also received $3,000 back at closing. I recommend Jeff for all your real estate needs. His legal background and passion for real estate is a welcomed asset to anyone who requires his services.
~Gary, Franktown, Colorado
For answers to your other important frequently asked questions, please visit our Quick House Sale FAQs page.